We all accumulate so much stuff and it isn’t until you are relocating that you realise just how much junk you have managed to hoard over the years. This is just one of the reasons why you might need some secure storage and here are a few more.
- Classic Car Restoration – There is affordable self-storage in Melbourne and with 24/7 access, you can work on the car whenever you feel like it. The storage unit can be used as a workshop and you have access to all utilities, while only authorised people are allowed to enter the facility. This is the most secure venue, as it is manned 24/7, with CCTV everywhere and you can come and go as you please if you rent a unit.
- Moving Interstate – This can be a very complex process that can’t be carried out in a single operation and with affordable self-storage available online, you can store your valuable possessions until the new home is ready for occupation and if you need to store stuff for a longer period, this is not an issue.
- Business Storage – There are many digital entrepreneurs that use self-storage to keep their products to supply their e-commerce customers and self-storage ticks all the boxes, as you have round-the-clock access. If business is good, you can rent more storage units; bulk buying means lower prices and every little helps.
- Flood Restoration – If your property was a victim to flooding, you can store all undamaged furniture in a self-storage unit, until the renovations are complete and you can return things. If you have advanced warning, you can quickly rent a self-storage unit and arrange for large kitchen appliances to be relocated.
- Hobby – You might have a hobby such as carpentry and don’t have space at home for a workshop; self-storage units can easily be converted into workshops and the rent is affordable. You will need a self-storage facility that is close to your home, to cut down on travelling time and a Google search can help with this. You might love to restore old antique furniture, or work on your big bike, if your pastime requires space you don’t have at home, self-storage units are the perfect solution.
If you are living in or near a major city in Australia, you will never be far from a secure self-storage facility and they have a wide range of rental packages.